You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rank Information on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

Site Administrator
Hello everyone,i created this thread to give some information about the different ranks we currently have, this list will probably be edited later incase we have new ranks/new requirements for our existing ranks.[/i][/quote]

• Administrator: The most important rank, an administrator keeps control of everything that happens in the forum. He/she controls the staff team to make sure everyone stays active enough.

Administrator requirements: There are currently no requirements for Administrator, as i'm not promoting anyone to administrator unless the forum reaches peaks of 100+ online/day wich won't be happening any time soon.

• Moderator: The most important task of a moderator is regularly checking the forum for spam/inappropriate behavior of members and checking reports.

Moderator requirements: Decent knowledge of what our forum is about, able to speak proper english, must be active around every section and regularly post in them.

• Sectional Moderator: Has the same tasks of a moderator, except for the fact that a sectional moderator only moderates a single section, while a normal moderator moderates the complete forum.

Sectional moderator requirements: Same as moderator's requirements, but instead of being active in all sections, you need to be active in only one.

• Designer: A person with great knowledge of any photo-editing program (such as Gimp & Photoshop), a designer will be frequently asked to complete requests , for both administrators as normal members.

Designer requirements:Must have 6+months of experience in any photo-editing program, must be very active in the graphics section and complete requests from people.

View user profile

2 Re: Rank Information on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Site Administrator
Lorem ipsum reply test

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum