MMOArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rank Information Empty Rank Information Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

Xephys

Xephys

Site Administrator
Hello everyone,i created this thread to give some information about the different ranks we currently have, this list will probably be edited later incase we have new ranks/new requirements for our existing ranks.[/i][/quote]

• Administrator: The most important rank, an administrator keeps control of everything that happens in the forum. He/she controls the staff team to make sure everyone stays active enough.

Administrator requirements: There are currently no requirements for Administrator, as i'm not promoting anyone to administrator unless the forum reaches peaks of 100+ online/day wich won't be happening any time soon.

• Moderator: The most important task of a moderator is regularly checking the forum for spam/inappropriate behavior of members and checking reports.

Moderator requirements: Decent knowledge of what our forum is about, able to speak proper english, must be active around every section and regularly post in them.

• Sectional Moderator: Has the same tasks of a moderator, except for the fact that a sectional moderator only moderates a single section, while a normal moderator moderates the complete forum.

Sectional moderator requirements: Same as moderator's requirements, but instead of being active in all sections, you need to be active in only one.

• Designer: A person with great knowledge of any photo-editing program (such as Gimp & Photoshop), a designer will be frequently asked to complete requests , for both administrators as normal members.

Designer requirements:Must have 6+months of experience in any photo-editing program, must be very active in the graphics section and complete requests from people.

2Rank Information Empty Re: Rank Information Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Xephys

Xephys

Site Administrator
Lorem ipsum reply test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum